The Project Sales Consultant will be responsible for developing prospects in Madison, WI sales territory (and surrounding area) through personal contacts, direct mail programs, digital marketing, referrals, and other marketing efforts. Respond promptly to interested customers by determining customer needs and matching those needs with FBi capabilities. Set expectations for a properly prepared building site with the customer. Review project satisfaction with the customer.
• Develop and recommend, with VP of Sales’ assistance, specific sales forecasts, and marketing plan.
• Develop lead sources in the territory through past customers, influential community leaders, open houses, etc.
• Qualify all deals that are passed on from the Project Developer. Contact all deals within 48 hours of the initial call.
• Discover customer needs and match those needs with FBi capabilities. Participate in the design process with the design department. Provide all building specifications and drawings to customers per presented solution as needed.
• Work with CT to develop an appropriate solution.
• Field customer objections, close sales, or follow up with the next appropriate step in the sales process. Complete building purchase agreements in full. Collect down payment.
• Educate and advise customers in acquiring all necessary building/lot information to complete local, county, or state permit requirements.
• Educate and advise customers of pre-construction site expectations.
• Upon completion of the project, monitor the final payment, and confirm complete satisfaction of the customer. Inform the Operations Department of any service requirements.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and other departments as needed.
• High School Diploma Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Send resume to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Doug Brunton
FBi Buildings, Inc.
3823 W. 1800 S.
Remington, IN 47977
All submissions will be kept confidential.