Pole Barns in Grand Traverse, michigan

Are you looking for a pole barn builder who services Central Michigan?
Since 1958, we’ve been serving the Grand Traverse County towns of:

  • Acme
  • Grawn
  • Interlochen
  • Kingsley
  • Mayfield
  • Traverse City
  • Williamsburg

Whether you need a machine shedcommercial buildingfarm shophorse barn, or a suburban building, give us a call at (800) 552-2981 for your next post frame building project.

Do you need help with building permits for Grand Traverse County?
Be sure to call the building department at (231) 995-6044 or visit their website for any further instructions.